Super Visa Canada
Super visa Canada- an overview
The Super Visa category in Canada enables the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or Permanent residents to apply for temporary resident status to visit their children and grandchildren in Canada. Both single-entry and multiple-entry visitor visas are offered by the Canadian government. Single entry visas can be availed for up to 2 years while multiple-entry ones are valid for up to 10 years. Both have their own set of requirements such as insurance, medical examination, invitation letter, and financial support. For those planning to visit Canada for 6 months or less, Canada recommends a range of visitor visas, instead of super visas.
Who is eligible?
The eligibility requirements to apply for Super Visa Canada are as follows:
- The applicant must be the parent or grandparent of a Permanent Canadian Resident or a Canadian citizen.
- The applicant must have signed a letter from their child or grandchild who is inviting them to Canada. The letter includes:
- An agreement that says that you will be financially supported during your stay in Canada.
- A list of people living in the house of the person inviting you
- A proof of this person’s PR or Canadian citizenship
- A proof of your paid medical insurance. The applicant must be medically insured from any of the Canadian insurance companies with:
- The validity of at least 1 year from the date of entry
- Coverage of at least $100,000
The Government of Canada sets some general rules for a super visa which are as follows:
- The applicant must be living outside Canada and be admissible to get the super visa
- The applicant must undergo the immigration medical exam with a panel physician
- The super visa application should not include dependants
Your application for Super Visa is evaluated based on:
- The purpose of visit
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your connection with your country
- The political and economic stability of your country
You can show the proof of your finances and funds for your Super Visa Application through
- Bank statements
- Pay stubs
- Employment insurance stubs
- Notice of Assessment
- Employment letter with hiring date and salary
Need help with your super visa?
We understand how difficult applying for your super visa can be. A little mistake and your application can be refused or delayed, affecting your chances of approval. If you are looking for a reliable immigration consulting firm for your super visa, we at NorthPass Immigration Services are here to help. We strive on efficiently filing in your application and assuring the supply of efficient supporting documents to maximize the chances of your super visa approval.
Next step in your Super Visa Application…
Step one: Call us to book an appointment with our experts
Step two: Provide information for initial assessment
Step three: Collect the documents needed to finalise your application
All you need is to fill our free immigration assessment form and contact us to get started. Contact us and our team will get back to you within 48 hours to discuss your Supe Visa options.